Our definition of LED lifetime is “the brightness becomes 70% of its original brightness” based on the definition which was decided July 2005 by Japan Luminaires Association. Luci calculates the lifetime based on brightness data, current data and so on.
Please understand that this is planned lifetime and it may differ depends on how the products are used.
White Color In Full Color Illumination
Lifetime of RGB slightly differs. Therefore, please be aware that mixed color taste may change as the time goes by.
Slight Color difference of White LED
Because of the characteristics of LED, there may be slight difference in color. br>
Luci inspects the product before the delivery, but please understand the slight color difference.
When the dimming level is low, the following symptoms may be observed.
- LED doesn't turn on
- LED goes off for the sudden electricty decrease.
- Each LED may turn off at separate times when they are controlled by 1 dimmer.
Lighting devices have their lifetime. After 8-10 years, you may not see the change inside, but internal degration is occuring.
Please test and replace them.
※Condition is temperature 30 ℃, 10 hours a day, 3,000 hours used yearly（JIS C8105-1）
- When surrounding temperature is higher or lighting time is longer, the lifetime becomes shorter.
- Maintenance by engineers is recommended every 3 years.Without maintenances might cause fire, smoke or electrify.
Please read “Manual”before the usage or consult with the shop you purchase. br>
Some products have caution seal. Please make sure to read all the cautions before the usage.
Unless otherwise stated in the user’s manual, etc., use the product at ambient temperatures between 0-35°C.
Using beyond the above stated temperatures may cause failure or malfunction of the product.
For safe use of power supply
- Ensure appropriate installation in accordance with the user’s manual of the power supply.
Do not use an indoor power supply outdoors, since it may cause damage, electric shock, smoking, and fires.
- When installing in a ceiling, ensure easy access for checkups.
This is specified in the “Electrical Installation Engineering Standards”, in order to prevent fire and enable regular checkups and repairs.
- There are also other limitations for power supply installation, and therefore installation work should follow the “Electrical Installation Engineering Standards”.
For safe use of the controller/driver
- Effect on radio
When radio reception is weak, the product may cause noise.
In such cases, keep the product away from the radio, or use an outside antenna.
- Effect on audio/video signal
Audio/video signals such as those from broadcast facilities are weak, and may be affected by electromagnetic waves from the product.
Use shielded wire for audio/video signals, or keep adequate distance from a signal wire to a power wire.
- Effect on medical devices
Effects may be different depending on the site environment, type of medical device, and noise-resistant properties of the device. However,
refrain from using.
Notes for purchase
For product improvement, the specifications, appearance, and price are subject to change without prior notice.
Consumption tax is not included in the price.
Product color may be slightly different from that in the printed catalog.
Please make sure to use the right input voltage written in a manual before the usage.
Otherwise, it may cause damage or fire.
When the product is installed or uninstalled, please make sure to turn off the power.
Do not modify the product. It may cause damage, electrify, or fire.
The warranty period is 2 year since you purchase the product.
When the product is broken following the instruction manual, we replace the product or repair the product.
In the cases below, the repair or the replacement are non free.
- Expendable supplies
- Wrong usage, damage or failure caused by improper repair or modification.
- Dropping the product after the purchase
- Damage or failure caused by fire disaster, salt damage, gas damage, wind/water damage, thunder, abnormal electricity or other natural disaster.
- Damage or failure caused by defect of installation.
- Damage or failure caused by the failure of other device.
- Brightness decrease because of long time usage and color change of tubes.
- When the warrantee document is lost.
- When items of the warrantee are not fully filled, or modified.
- When the product is used outdoors without insulating.
- When the power is used outside range of the specification.
- When the product is used outdoors without waterproofing.
We shall not cover any indirect operation responsibility and remedy responsibility from the product damage or failure.
The disclaimer detail differs from products. Please ask us to get more information.
Products may change to improve without anouncement.
Please understand that the color of the actual product and the product in the printed catalog look slightly different.